Monday 16 September 2013

....HELLO WINTER!

Now don't get me wrong, I am not a fashion expert AT ALL. The only thing that I know is that I love spending money, and I love spending money on clothes! And then I wonder where my wages have disappeared to...oops!

As it's London Fashion Week, I thought I'd share with you a few of my new winter wardrobe purchases which I have fallen in love with!

Last week I treated myself to some Chelsea boots from Topshop which I have had my eye on for ages! Everytime I see something I love on Topshop's website it seems to get out of stock quicker than I have time to buy it, and I was not going to let that happen this time!
These Chelsea boots will be absolutely perfect to wear with thick black tights, together with skirts and dresses. This is why I am excited for winter!
 
Another reason why I am excited for Winter, but particularly for snow, is because of my gorgeous new HUNTER WELLIES!!!! I wanted some for my birthday, but at Chatsworth Country Fair I spotted some which were perfect for me and I couldn't resist! I got the Green Original Tour wellies, not only will these be perfect for Winter, but also for the Festival Season next year! All I can say is Glastonbury 2014 here I come!
 
You can't have a good pair of wellies without a good pair of welly socks. I've been looking for some 'Hunter Welly Socks', however I saw some gorgeous burgundy knee high welly socks in Matalan, and they were a bargin at £3! The colour will also go gorgeously with my green wellies.

Every oufit needs some accesories, and I've gone a bit mad on the necklace front this year. Firstly I treated myself to a gorgeous gold, chunky chain at £8 from River Island. But as I was ordering my Chelsea boots, I just happened to find myself at the jewellery section on Topshop's website (honestly, I have no idea how I got there!), and I found this lovely little gold heart chain, with a crystal shaped 'L' for Lucy!

Midi rings are also my love for this season, I can't wait to treat myself to loads of different ones, when I next get paid that is!

Matalan is brilliant if you look hard enough, and I will be wearing everything this year with my green parka from Matalan that will be keeping me snuggly and warm this Winter.

So winter is officialy on it's way! If you have any fashion tips, or just anything else you want to talk about then pretty please just comment below!:-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment